Kyle that's exactly what they did free of charge when I had tires put
on my car 5 years ago (has it really been that long?) at NTB.  Hell
they even let me follow the guy around the shop and see how he was
doing everything.  On that note I second the Michelin tires.  I have a
set of Michelin HydroEdge tires on my Accord and 40k miles and 5 years
later they are only about half worn out.  Excellent traction wet or
dry, though they aren't great in the snow.  They tend to float in when
it gets too deep, too much surface area.  I'm starting to see cracks
but no serious rot.

Matt