Obi-Wan Munz said:
"If everything was running right, is this the vehicle I would really want?"
           Well it depends on my mood - if I'm going on a short ride - say
sub 100 miles - I can't think of a better bike to do it on than my NH.
However, its those 300 mile days when my rear end feels like I need a sofa
on wheels that I start to cringe.
           I just wish I had a spare $1000 to offer my co-worker for that
Voyager Royale he's got - the issues have been fixed - it was basically an
IPO mistake....
          -Joey

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to