Not to continue this thread unabated, but I have noticed the "self first" thing 
via riding my bicycle and motorcycles over the years.  Although I still ride 
my bicycle, I am not inclined to take major roads to get somewhere any more.  I 
use alternate routes.  And, it is almost not enough power to ride a 250 in town 
any more, something I wouldn't use on the open road.  Gotta have at least an 
older more powerful 450 or larger, to be able to scoot down the road out of 
reach and range of bullys using their cars to "have fun" harassing people on 
motorcycles.
In fact, I am now looking for a 450 Rebel for my wife.  I had originally bought 
the450 Nighthawk for her but she feels it is to high; so rather than lower it, 
I 
just soon find a good Rebel.
She didn't understand the reason why I wouldn't get anything smaller than a 250 
originally, until one night coming home late from work someone attempted to run 
her off the road.  Following my advice, she dropped it into second and took 
off WOT until she reached the turnoff for home, which wasn't that far from the 
incident.
Now she's ready to move up, but doesn't want a 650 or larger that is the only 
choice now - unless you want a scooter.
I don't think so.
 
 




________________________________
From: Kurt Nolte <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 13, 2011 4:55:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Bikers doing some incredible GOOD!


I somewhat figured they were, but I couldn't be sure. It's an absolute shame 
that some people see only their rights, and not their responsibilities and 
obligations associated with those rights.
-Kurt 
On Mar 13, 2011 5:36 PM, "surfswab" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>Kurt, Paul:
>
>The group in the video IS the Patriot Guard organization.  They were
>formed several years ago not long after the wacko Phelps family (they
>call themselves a church) started their protests at servicemen's
>funerals.
>
>Here's some insight to the "protesters," all members of the same
>family, and the sickness that pervades them:
>
>http://chicago.gopride.com/news/article.cfm/articleid/17130384/rev-fred-phelps-son-tells-about-years-of-abuse-at-westboro-baptist-church
>
>
>
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"Nighthawk Motorcycle...-- 
>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to