Home schooling isn't easy but what is? I'm trying to get one of my 'Hawks 
together for a vintage bike show this weekend. I'm taking a break right now and 
then it's back to the shop to see if I can get the cam timing right. It's good 
to hear from you. I'll check back...gotta run!

--- On Thu, 3/17/11, surfswab <[email protected]> wrote:


From: surfswab <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Bikers doing some incredible GOOD!
To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2011, 5:03 AM


>I'm a member of the Patriot Guard. That shouldn't surprise anyone<

Hi young lady.

Doesn't surprise me at all.  We knew you were a standup gal.

How's the home schooling project going?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.




      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to