Gene,
        I agree!
        How do I know? There were two bikes on the road on Sunday - up
here in Maine!
        -Joey

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Gene Henry <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Spring has arrived!  How can I tell?
>
> Northern Wisconsin temps forecast to be 50 to 55 this week!
>
> Charcoal displays in front of grocery stores!
>
> Lots of e-mails on the Nighthawk list!
>
> Horary for spring!!
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>



-- 
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to