*Hey Stafano, I was born and raised in Minnesota so I feel your pain. Most
of my family is still there and they tell tales of large drifts still
haunting them. Brrrrr.*
*
*
*Paul
*
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Stefano Ascari <[email protected]>wrote:

> Timothy: that's a fairly accurate assessment. I'm pretending this drizzle
> rainfall today is our spring.
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>



-- 
*

Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout>
<http://paul-on-life.blogspot.com/>
*
*
*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to