Yeah, lots of email from the list! I didn't get a chance to go through my email 
yesterday and I had over 100 when I got home from work today!

I saw about half a dozen on the way home. A guy at work has a BMW 1100 and he 
got his bike out this weekend and rode in on Monday when it was 30 degrees out 
- Brrr!!! he's got heated everything though... lucky...

On Mar 15, 2011, at 7:07 PM, Allen Thomas wrote:

> And I thought maryland sucks! I've already put 1000 miles in this past month.
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
> 
> From: Stefano Ascari <[email protected]>
> Sender: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:39:38 -0500
> To: <[email protected]>
> ReplyTo: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Spring has arrived!
> 
> Minnesota here: haven't seen anyone out yet... :(
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to