I haven't had the problem myself, but I've seen ppl post before about having
to take apart and clean their ignition switches. A search through the
archives might turn something up.

-Kyle


On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Chris Lopez <[email protected]>wrote:

> Like I really have to ask but has anyone had experience in fixing a switch
> assemble. I believe the starter switch is bad. I've tested the battery,
> solenoid and the starter and they are all reading good but the bike is still
> not starting and the only thing I can think of is the starter switch because
> it continues to stick. Pictures would help greatly.
>
> Chris
>
> PS hopefully if this is the problem I can get to syn. my carbs I'll keep
> you posted and pictures will follow
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to