*Chris, keep us posted on what you find. *
*
*
*Paul
*
On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Chris Lopez <[email protected]>wrote:

> Like I really have to ask but has anyone had experience in fixing a switch
> assemble. I believe the starter switch is bad. I've tested the battery,
> solenoid and the starter and they are all reading good but the bike is still
> not starting and the only thing I can think of is the starter switch because
> it continues to stick. Pictures would help greatly.
>
> Chris
>
> PS hopefully if this is the problem I can get to syn. my carbs I'll keep
> you posted and pictures will follow
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>



-- 
*

Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout>
<http://paul-on-life.blogspot.com/>
*
*
*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to