I don't think he wants to sell it. Wife told him to get rid of it so he said sure, I'll put it on CL. Not /his/ fault if it doesn't sell.
On Wednesday, March 16, 2011, Javier Garcia <[email protected]> wrote: > Yeah he is nuts... Javier. > > On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 9:44 PM, Joey Kelley <[email protected]> wrote: > > This pops up - am I right in thinking he's a bit high? > http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/2269716841.html > > -- > -Joey Kelley > JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online > JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do! > JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > -- -Kyle -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
