*He's listing it basically to appeal to the 70's Wing fan who is looking for
a restored bike. Frankly I paid over $3000 for my 82 GL1100 but you have to
understand it was in PRISTINE condition with about 12,000 actual miles. It
had never been ridden in the rain.*
*
*
*Bottom line is that there's SOMEONE out there who will probably want this
bike enough to pay close to that.*
*
*
*That someone ain't me. Personally I'm a much bigger fan of the 1100cc
models.*
*
*
*Paul
*
On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Joey Kelley <[email protected]> wrote:

> This pops up - am I right in thinking he's a bit high?
> http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/2269716841.html
>
> --
> -Joey Kelley
> JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
> JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
> JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
*

Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout>
<http://paul-on-life.blogspot.com/>
*
*
*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to