almost identical to a car... Except the diffrences... In all seriousness if you can do it on a car, then the bike shouldent be an issue...
-----Original Message----- Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011 4:01:14 pm To: "nighthawk_lovers" <[email protected]> From: "Stefano Ascari" <[email protected]> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Brake pads change Hi All, I have a NH 650sc. This is the first bike I've ever owned. The front break pads need to be replaced soon. I've done this before on a car and it's been pretty straightforward so can I do it myself on the bike as well or do you recommend that I take it to a mechanic? Is it the same on a motorcycle (in terms of difficulty/expertise)? I don't want to screw things up and have surprises once on the road... Any advice is greatly appreciated, Thanks! Stefano -- Web Design solutions: http://www.stefanoascari.com/ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
