Stefano,
I am pretty sure you can find much better deals somewhere else, especially
on the internet, if you are whilling to wait for the shipping.

Javier.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Stefano Ascari <[email protected]>wrote:

> One last question before I stop bugging you about break pads!
>
> I called a local shop to see if they had them in stock and they told me
> that they are selling them at 60$ each which seems a little high to me since
> I paid less than 20$ total for the car. Is this the average price of MC
> break pads?
>
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to