I work with trouble teens, bascially Department of Juvenile Justice
vendor.
I walked my kids at work through this.
If you can do your car.  Motorcycles are quicker and easier to do.

Good luck.

Dan


On Mar 31, 4:01 pm, Stefano Ascari <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have a NH 650sc. This is the first bike I've ever owned. The front break
> pads need to be replaced soon. I've done this before on a car and it's been
> pretty straightforward so can I do it myself on the bike as well or do you
> recommend that I take it to a mechanic? Is it the same on a motorcycle (in
> terms of difficulty/expertise)? I don't want to screw things up and have
> surprises once on the road...
>
> Any advice is greatly appreciated,
> Thanks!
>
> Stefano
>
> --
> Web Design solutions:http://www.stefanoascari.com/

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to