That is not very far from where I am. 2:45 hr according to google. If you would live at half the distance I will gladly come over. We can try to meet in between for a ride, once you get your bike running properly.
Javier. On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Chris Lopez <[email protected]>wrote: > Palmyra, NJ > > > On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]>wrote: > >> Chris, >> where are located at? >> Javier. >> >> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Chris Lopez >> <[email protected]>wrote: >> >>> Hi all I'm really tired of trying to get this. I gave up on the >>> manometer I made everytime I hooked it up and started the bike it would just >>> suck the fluids into the engine. So I broke down and got the vacuum >>> synchronizer. The two bad things working on currently are 1) the bike runs >>> too rich & 2) know their is fuel coming out of my air filter. Does anyone >>> know what I am doing wrong??? >>> >>> 1) Is their a way to lesson the richness to the spark plugs? >>> 2) How do I stop the fuel from coming through the air filter? >>> 3) Prior to seeing the fuel coming out of the air filter I hooked up the >>> synchronizer up the gauges were very close is their still an issue with my >>> carburetor? >>> 4) Will I be able to get this bike up and running smooth by some time >>> next week "with out having to go to a shop"? >>> >>> It feels like I work on the bike and something else goes wrong.... >>> >>> PLEEEAAASSEE HHHEEELLLPPP MMMEEE >>> >>> Chris >>> >>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >>> [email protected]. >>> For more options, visit this group at >>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >>> >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> [email protected]. >> For more options, visit this group at >> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >> > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
