No I got this as a gift.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 4:07 PM, Allen Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:

> Usually they are below the carbs. Sometimes covered by a cap. See paul's
> website he has instructions. Do you have a manual?
>
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
> ------------------------------
> *From: *Chris Lopez <[email protected]>
> *Sender: *[email protected]
> *Date: *Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:15:14 -0400
>  *To: *<[email protected]>
> *ReplyTo: *[email protected]
> *Subject: *Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Desprate for help
>
> Allen Thanks for the info, but when it comes to the pilot screw (sorry if
> it sounds dumb) but are you referring to the throttle stop screw on the
> carburettor? If not were is the pilot screw?
>
> Thanks again all
>
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Allen Thomas <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> 1 there should be no fuel in the air filter. There should be a drain hose
>> for the airbox, take out the plug and drain it.
>> 2 check that the choke is off and operates properly.
>> 3 if after this it is still super rich then gently tighten in the pilot
>> screws (count the turns) and then back them out 2 3/4 turns.
>>
>> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
>> ------------------------------
>> *From: *Chris Lopez <[email protected]>
>> *Sender: *[email protected]
>> *Date: *Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:57:50 -0400
>> *To: *<[email protected]>
>> *ReplyTo: *[email protected]
>> *Subject: *[Nighthawk Lovers] Desprate for help
>>
>> Hi all I'm really tired of trying to get this. I gave up on the manometer
>> I made everytime I hooked it up and started the bike it would just suck the
>> fluids into the engine. So I broke down and got the vacuum synchronizer.
>> The two bad things working on currently are 1) the bike runs too rich & 2)
>> know their is fuel coming out of my air filter. Does anyone know what I am
>> doing wrong???
>>
>> 1) Is their a way to lesson the richness to the spark plugs?
>> 2) How do I stop the fuel from coming through the air filter?
>> 3) Prior to seeing the fuel coming out of the air filter I hooked up the
>> synchronizer up the gauges were very close is their still an issue with my
>> carburetor?
>> 4) Will I be able to get this bike up and running smooth by some time next
>> week "with out having to go to a shop"?
>>
>> It feels like I work on the bike and something else goes wrong....
>>
>> PLEEEAAASSEE HHHEEELLLPPP MMMEEE
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> --
>>  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to