I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with a K&N Air
filter on your late model 750cc Nighthawks??  I put one on mine and it
basically is making bike run too lean by giving it too much air and
not enough fuel.  The advice I was given by my car mechanic was trying
to adjust the air/fuel mixture on each carb without having the right
set of gauges to make sure carbs are all in sync can be a nightmare.
Paying a dealer to do that would be at the tune of $60-90 for first
hour labor.  And that is if they don't spend more than one hour on it.

Anyone have any other ideas???

Thanks for helping.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to