if you time it right you can get a brand new bike for cheap by looking for
an older model. 2011 so look for a 2009.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Kurt Nolte <[email protected]>wrote:

> As I said, I've been very seriously considering getting a new small
> commuter 250 for the awesome gas mileage, then letting my 750 become a
> highway roller.
>
> I know how to play the game with car dealers, but how about we talk about
> playing the game with motorcycle dealers?
>
> Kurt
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to