Just a thought, matchew, maybe the washer mod might help?  I have a
K&N and my bike ran fine without the washer mod, haven't gotten
extensive riding after the washer mod.

Andrew
Syracuse, NY
85 700SC
93 NH750

On Jul 5, 5:24 pm, Stephen Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have fitted one to my 1992 [US spec] nighthawk - 750: I oiled it once -
> with the supplied pack and over oiled it so cleaned it all off with K&N
> airfilter cleaner and sprayed it sparingly instead with K&N oil [end result
> is a nice salmon pink colour] - fitted perfectly but worth checking - and
> runs very well indeed without any other modifications - engine feels much
> freer now and smoother. But - its the more expensive option - but you only
> buy one once whatever dirt and rubbish it picks up - you can just clean it
> straight off - re-oil - and your new again. I like it a lot. This is with
> standard exhausts and relatively well balanced carbs although thats another
> maintenance point on my list.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to