taking the wheel/tire assembly off the bike the first time took me about... 
30 minutes, but I was painstakingly taking my time and all that... now it 
takes about 5 minutes to remove the wheel/tire.  I end up taking the 
wheel/tire to a local bike shop here in Williamsport, PA... If I buy a tire 
from him, he charges $15 to mount off the bike, if I bring in my own tire, 
he charges $30 for the same work, basically to try to get you to buy from 
him. He also did say that he'll try to price-match online prices, just need 
to show him the online sales price. 

Hopefully that helps you!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/nighthawk_lovers/-/BXqxCjkx_a0J.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to