*Welcome to the group! Are we assuming you wish to match the stock signals
on the back of the bike? How about shooting a pic of both to the group?*
*
*
*Paul
**




Paul LeBoutillier
*
*
*
*www.hondanighthawks.net*



On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Wisconsin550 <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi:  Just found your group and like everyone else I really love my 550
> Nighthawk.  But I have found that the bike I bought did not have the
> original Headlight (someone replaced it with a round one) or front
> turn signals.  So I am looking for the best place (price) to obtain
> said items.  If anyone knows where I should look I would greatly
> appreciate it.
>  Thanks
> [email protected]
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to