I believe the 550s had a rectangular headlight like the 650, but they only
had one horn and had round gauges rather than the squarish one on the 650.

-Kyle


On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 6:00 AM, Kim Paddock <[email protected]> wrote:

>  My 550 Nighthawk has a round headlight and different turn signals. Wasn't
> that factory? They were never the same as a 650.
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Wisconsin550 <[email protected]>
> To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers! <[email protected]>
> Cc:
> Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:43 PM
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Headlight and front turn signals
>
> Hi:  Just found your group and like everyone else I really love my 550
> Nighthawk.  But I have found that the bike I bought did not have the
> original Headlight (someone replaced it with a round one) or front
> turn signals.  So I am looking for the best place (price) to obtain
> said items.  If anyone knows where I should look I would greatly
> appreciate it.
>   Thanks
> [email protected]
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers+
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to