You can try JC Whitney .com or ebay has tons of stuff for are nighthawks I 
bought a hole spare bike just for parts.and welcome this group is full of 
Knowledge.Bryan 84 cb650..


--- On Tue, 9/20/11, Wisconsin550 <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Wisconsin550 <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Headlight and front turn signals
To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 3:43 PM


Hi:  Just found your group and like everyone else I really love my 550
Nighthawk.  But I have found that the bike I bought did not have the
original Headlight (someone replaced it with a round one) or front
turn signals.  So I am looking for the best place (price) to obtain
said items.  If anyone knows where I should look I would greatly
appreciate it.
  Thanks
[email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to