Allen,  I want you to get back here and get the turn signals working on a 1982
Yamaha Maxim XJ650 I have.  The bikes only done 6k miles and runs great.  The
only remaining issue is the turn signals.  There is no power to them.  I've
read your thread but it's still a mystery to me.  So, what time can I expect
you?  Graham