I miss my Honda Elsinore, but I never really had anywhere to ride it so I
sold it back in HS. I'd love to pick up another one but I don't really have
anywhere to ride it around here either.

-Kyle


On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Pastor Ron <[email protected]> wrote:

>  That’s were, on dirt bikes I got the motorcycle bug…like many guys.
> That’s probably were I got that leg reflex.  It’s amazing that I have
> forgotten lots about my childhood, but my trail rides I remember clearly.
> I never did own the Kawasaki Bighorn I so cherished as a youth.****
>
> Ron****
>
> ** **
>  ------------------------------
>
> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:
> [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Javier Garcia
> *Sent:* Saturday, May 12, 2012 8:21 PM
>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* RE: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: gravel
> ****
>
>  ** **
>
> Sounds a lot like what the guys on dirt bikes do****
>
> On May 12, 2012 8:42 PM, "Pastor Ron" <[email protected]> wrote:****
>
> I don’t know if it is correct or not, but one time I was at a college
> campus, making a right turn at an intersection, not going fast.   There was
> gravel there I did not see till I was on it, and the bike was quickly going
> out from underneath me. I put my foot down and pushed up.  I know it saved
> a crash that day.  It was as close to a gravel spill I ever had.  I doubt I
> could do that on a 630 lb ST1300, but it worked well on a 300 lb Nighthawk.
> ****
>
> Ron****
>  ------------------------------
>
> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:
> [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Paul
> *Sent:* Saturday, May 12, 2012 7:03 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: gravel****
>
>  ****
>
> "pretend every turn has gravel until you know otherwise." ****
>
> * *****
>
> *That's really wise!*****
>
> *
> *****
>
> ****
>
> Paul LeBoutillier ****
>
> ******
>
> *www.hondanighthawks.net*****
>
> ** **
>
> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 5:11 PM, KimAnn <[email protected]> wrote:****
>
> "pretend every turn has gravel until
> you know otherwise."****
>
>  ****
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.****
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.****
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.****
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to