I don't know if it is correct or not, but one time I was at a college campus, making a right turn at an intersection, not going fast. There was gravel there I did not see till I was on it, and the bike was quickly going out from underneath me. I put my foot down and pushed up. I know it saved a crash that day. It was as close to a gravel spill I ever had. I doubt I could do that on a 630 lb ST1300, but it worked well on a 300 lb Nighthawk.
Ron _____ From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Paul Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 7:03 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: gravel "pretend every turn has gravel until you know otherwise." That's really wise! <http://www.ccontario.com/images/Paul2.png> Paul LeBoutillier <http://www.ccontario.com/images/google-plus-logo%28small%29.jpg> <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/banner-smaller.jpg> www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 5:11 PM, KimAnn <[email protected]> wrote: "pretend every turn has gravel until you know otherwise." -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
