If you could get hold of an old salvage tank to practice on, I would think that
cooling the spot with carbon dioxide “spray cleaner” during the pull out would
assist greatly.  Afraid the heat part would soften the glue holding the puller
on.  Just thinking............

From: Ross M. Jamison
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:27 PM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Cc: mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Dent in fuel tank

I thought about that. I could try it. Can't do any worse. I have to wet sand
the tank because it got concrete marks on it when it dropped off the jack
stands.

Thank you,

Ross M. Jamison
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2012, at 1:48 PM, "Hanghank" <hangh...@new.rr.com> wrote:

  It looks like the “Dent Out” kit uses hot glue that doesn’t make a hole, or
“injure” the paint too much.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThG68RmDGrk&feature=related  Come on! Somebody
else try it!