Too bad I'm not stilll on the mailand.  I'd pay you $1,000, take it to
Grahams for a good once over (yes I[m being presumptuous) and then ride it
back to California and use it as my winter commuter.

All joking aside - have you thought about eBay?  Tons of bikes sell on
there all the time.  You can put a minimum selling price or opening bid.
You'd be surprised how many people will buy bikes and such of eBay.  You'd
probably find someone as crazy as me to come a drive it across the country.

Aloha Sean