A shot of tranny fluid a couple of days before fire up wil help to unstick
rings, PB blaster works as well though that won't protect the cylinder
walls as well. Just be sure that you are prepared for all of the smoke that
thing will make, and crank it a couple of times with the plugs out, you
don't want to hydro-lock the motor.