I have not found any gloves that keep my hands from freezing. I have to have them at least blocked from the wind by a windshield or gorilla mittens/gloves whatever they are called. Even then I'm limited as far as time before my hands are too cold to stay on the bike. Admittedly my hands quickly get cold and my circulation is pretty slow and pulse very low.
Sent from my iPad > On Sep 14, 2014, at 12:38 PM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]> wrote: > > I used to own a pair of Olympia winter gloves (I can't find them anymore) > that were able to handle probably even low 20's. There were bulky, but I > learned to get use to it. I believe in extreme cold and long rinding they > worked better than my heated gloves. > > Javier. > > >> On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote: >> A $20 pair of ski pants over your jeans are good for rides in the 30s as >> well. The trick is finding gloves that can handle the 30s, I have to get >> away from the clearance rack and go spend some $$ on a decent pair of gloves. >> >> -Kyle >> >> On Sep 14, 2014 7:42 AM, "Allen Thomas" <[email protected]> wrote: >>> I ride in the winter all the time, cabellas sell these thick thermal stuff >>> called winshear 2, a set of it under your leathers and 30 degree riding is >>> no issue. >>> >>> Allen Thomas >>> >>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >>> email to [email protected]. >>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to [email protected]. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
