Tommy, I actually just decided to bite the bullet for now. I just purchased a replacement dash and also a brake master cylinder/reservoir.
Found a dash in good cosmetic condition on ebay for $80 after shipping. And I just got a repop brake cylinder assembly for $29 from an ebay seller in Colorado. I really don't want to drip fluid on my tank. On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 9:44:50 PM UTC-5, Tommy Hill wrote: > > With those issues, especially if you think you can get your money out, I > would be inclined to sell. I am partial to the '84-86, but don't like the > '83s as much. Mainly cosmetic. > > You could go a little newer and find an '84, or go for the newest baby and > find a great '86! Ride a 700S while you are at it, but for mechanical > reasons, find '85 or '86. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
