I have a syringe somewhere and can go get a vacuum pump but sucking the petcock-to-carb hose when it's either ON and in RES gets no fuel. So I think I should be taking apart the petcock and looking for something that went wrong, although I don't know what unless there was junk in it when it was running fine and that junk moved and got something stuck. I never ran the engine when it was turned RES, though I easily could have turned it there when it was off for some reason.
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Owen O'Neill <[email protected]> wrote: > I sort of get what you saying but I've not actually looked at anything yet > about how the power from the generator is regulated, or the power demands > of the whole electrical system except the kind of voltage regulator I'm > familiar with is a chip on a circuit board where 5W is on the heavy side, > and [rest of this message deleted by the author to reduce eye strain and > time dilation] > > On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Allen Thomas <[email protected]> > wrote: > >> Creating electricity isn't free, It requires power so to reduce load on >> the tiny engine used they kept charging to a RPM range of expected use. >> Since if the bike is moving at all it is charging the trade off is a good >> one. >> >> Allen Thomas >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the >> Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit >> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/nighthawk_lovers/fXO_ZggBiRw/unsubscribe >> . >> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to >> [email protected]. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > > > > -- > .:.;:'¬;˚˚∆:;:,:;';,,';':;.:,:;:;',,':;.';:¬;;';-,,`⁄, > -- .:.;:'¬;˚˚∆:;:,:;';,,';':;.:,:;:;',,':;.';:¬;;';-,,`⁄, -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
