I don't quite get it yet because I don't quite know what a mixmizer is but I will, possibly have one to try this with soon.
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 9:32 AM, EGrider <[email protected]> wrote: > I used a MixMizer syringe too to pull a vacuum on my Nighthawk to sync the > carbs. I got zero gas. The bike runs fine when the vacuum line is attached > to the carbs, however, so you may be experiencing the same thing. I didn't > put too much thought into it. If you just want to run the bike, you can > connect the hose from the MixMizer directly to the carbs and fill them up. > That's what I do. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the > Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this topic, visit > https://groups.google.com/d/topic/nighthawk_lovers/fXO_ZggBiRw/unsubscribe > . > To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to > [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- .:.;:'¬;˚˚∆:;:,:;';,,';':;.:,:;:;',,':;.';:¬;;';-,,`⁄, -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
