I had the cap on and chose the vertical nipple, go figure. If I had a stand or even a 500lb rated tree branch and some pulleys, life might be easier. I have to look into this more but today I can see if anyone sells a MixMizer around here and other things. Really appreciete these tips I do.
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:02 AM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote: > Try opening the gas cap and then apply suction to the vacuum hose and see > if fuel flows. Also, there are two nipples on the fuelcock that the vacuum > line will fit onto so make sure you're connecting to the one that points to > the side and not the one that points straight down. > > > -Kyle > > On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 8:32 AM, EGrider <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I used a MixMizer syringe too to pull a vacuum on my Nighthawk to sync >> the carbs. I got zero gas. The bike runs fine when the vacuum line is >> attached to the carbs, however, so you may be experiencing the same thing. >> I didn't put too much thought into it. If you just want to run the bike, >> you can connect the hose from the MixMizer directly to the carbs and fill >> them up. That's what I do. >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to [email protected]. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the > Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this topic, visit > https://groups.google.com/d/topic/nighthawk_lovers/fXO_ZggBiRw/unsubscribe > . > To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to > [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- .:.;:'¬;˚˚∆:;:,:;';,,';':;.:,:;:;',,':;.';:¬;;';-,,`⁄, -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
