LOL, I have some friends who are police, and while I have the utmost
respect for police, they do a thankless job and deal with the worst
humanity has to offer. But the criminal justice system is a farce, from
what I've seen. They let hardened criminals back out on the streets. But It
almost seems like they will do anything to destroy a decent person's life
just so that they can justify their jobs. Thankfully I've never had to deal
with it myself, but I have known plenty of people who have horror stories.
Here in Md if you get a DUI you get treated worse than if you got caught
robbing someone's house.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Owen O'Neill <[email protected]> wrote:

> Go for it! Have Sudafed and Iodine in the cabinet there and definitely
> road flares and matchbooks to get Red Phosphorous. Or coffee filters. Or
> any kind of glass vessel like a beer bottle or god forbid the forbidden
> erlenmeyer flask-- with any heat source whether a stove, hotplate,
> plumber's torch. I suspect that Sudafed was invented when it went
> out-of-style to prescribe Methamphetamine for weight loss. Convert it back
> with all this stuff. Don't let the man tell you it has to have an extra
> oxygen atom attached (I think that's the only difference basically between
> the 2)
>
> Also anything made with pipe fittings. I was charged with 3 counts of
> Possession of an Infernal Device at the same time because of some empty PVC
> water tanks complete with a filling hole drilled in the side and a valve at
> the end (or "electronic sensor" as reported to the press by the police
> chief). I'm not kidding. It was the "most sophisticated pipe bomb" he'd
> ever seen. It makes me feel like a SuperVillain and I maybe have my own
> team of FBI agents on me!  They (I mean "I") evacuated my entire block for
> a day and I even had a 2 page color spread in one of the major papers. A
> helicopter flies around for the 5:00 Breaking News Report, a circus.
> (Prosecution gave up. Tried, but gave up. I didn't see any need to hire a
> lawyer.)
>
> On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Allen Thomas <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Those things work great for setting your fork oil level, but a mightyvac
>> is what you want for pulling vacuum or bleeding brakes. Owen, if those
>> items are grounds for accusing someone of a makeshift meth lab then I'd
>> hate for someone to take a look in my garage. I have stuff like MEK,
>> Tolulene, and Acetone who knows what they could concoct from that stuff. I
>> even have a postage scale (YIKES!) for weighing balsa wood when I build
>> model airplanes.
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 1:11 PM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> I don't remember seeing any turkey injectors used on Breaking Bad.
>>> On Sep 8, 2015 11:59 AM, "Owen O'Neill" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Oh yeah I know that turkey injector very well because in all hilarity
>>>> it was used as important evidence in a case against me that I was running a
>>>> meth lab in my apartment. They called it a Drug Needle with Residue on it.
>>>> I even mentioned a roll of FEP tubing I once had I think 2 days ago on this
>>>> list. That went in there too. Along with a Makeshift Gas Mask (Home Depot
>>>> respirator, and I had some goggles leftover from a high school chemistry
>>>> class). - Not to mention there were Chemical Cans (brake cleaner, bicycle
>>>> chain luubricant with the tell-tale name White Lighting, Carburetor
>>>> Cleaner) and there were several cans of a custom epoxy in my refrigerator.
>>>> Along with a plethora of oscilloscopes and instrumentation things some of
>>>> which I used the rest for Ebay, salvaged stuff all very confusing. Oh and
>>>> don't forget the Propane Torch. You can't do any kind of work where you
>>>> live, unless you own property.
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Yep, you can also find those on the kitchen appliance aisle labeled as
>>>>> a turkey injector.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -Kyle
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:16 AM, EGrider <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I originally bought this to backfill a brake line to get the air out
>>>>>> of it, but it has many uses. It also has a plunger which was out in this
>>>>>> picture. They sell them in the automotive department at Walmart if
>>>>>> interested.
>>>>>> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7kf1BoF6-18/Ve77MhrBNqI/AAAAAAAAFYs/iULlo15uY4A/s1600/MixMizer.jpg>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>> Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>>>> send an email to [email protected].
>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to
>>>>>> [email protected].
>>>>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
>>>>> Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/nighthawk_lovers/fXO_ZggBiRw/unsubscribe
>>>>> .
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
>>>>> [email protected].
>>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
>>>>> .
>>>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> .:.;:'¬;˚˚∆:;:,:;';,,';':;.:,:;:;',,':;.';:¬;;';-,,`⁄,
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>> an email to [email protected].
>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to [email protected].
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
>> Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
>> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/nighthawk_lovers/fXO_ZggBiRw/unsubscribe
>> .
>> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
>> [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> .:.;:'¬;˚˚∆:;:,:;';,,';':;.:,:;:;',,':;.';:¬;;';-,,`⁄,
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to