Awww wow, am very saddened to have had this to read here today. Our heart 
goes out to Allens' family as well as those here such as yourself Javier 
and all the others Allen offered his mechanics advice freely to try and 
help! I know whenever I asked any questions here Allen was always sure to 
reply and usually the first to reply in many instances it seems to All 
questions posted here, though I've only been here a short while. I did 
notice that about Allen....very willing to bend over backwards and offer 
any help he could! Truly will be missed by us and those here in the group! 
Thanks Javier for letting us all know! 
R.I.P. - Allen Thomas
geo-hawk

On Friday, April 22, 2016 at 1:08:20 PM UTC-4, Javier Garcia wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I am very sad to communicate that our great friend Allen Thomas has passed 
> at 12:12 this afternoon. As most of you know, Allen was had been fighting 
> cancer for more than a year now. Earlier this week, doctors gave up on the 
> treatment given the advanced stage of his illness, and shortly after he 
> went to the hospital with severe pain. Allen lived in Mt. Airy, Maryland. 
> He was married and was the father of two little girls. I can say without a 
> doubt he was the best friend I have found since I came to this country 10 
> years ago, and I am sure we will all miss him tremendously. In addition, 
> Allen was probably one of the most prolific contributors in this forum in 
> the last few years, and always made a big effort to help everyone. 
>
> He was truly one of a kind.
>
> Best,
> Javier.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to