On July 6, 2015, Allen and I had this exchange on this group:

 

I've got a whole library of your advice that I've copy and pasted for 
future reference. The most recent one was the step by step on adding oomph 
to the PC800, which I've got to try when I get back. I can't speak for 
everybody, but I really feel indebted to you for how much of your knowledge 
and time you have selflessly contributed in those 5 years. Thank you.

Thanks Glen, but I enjoy it so helping out isn't a chore to me.
 

Allen Thomas

That pretty much says it all. Selfless man, sorely missed already. My 
sincere condolences to the family. Thanks one last time for everything, 
Allen. 
 
RIP from EGrider

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to