Hey kiwinPA!

Yes, I did find a few on eBay but it's questionable whether they are much
better than I have. I'm thinking I will take the grinder to the rust spots I
have over the winter and see how deep / bad it is. I probably don't have
anything to loose. I want to flat black ceramic coat whatever exhaust I have
anyway. Has anyone here ever ceramic cited the entire exhaust?

Krunch