I bought a replacement exhaust for my '83 NH 650, and while taking the
existing one off, I ran into a stuck bolt. One of the 12mm bolts on the
underside that holds the exhaust to the frame. I tried a breaker bar, my
impact driver, some liquid wrench, and some of those Craftsman Bolt
Extractors, and in the end, just ended up rounding off the bolt. Thought I
would post about it here and see if anyone has any recommendations before I
spend any more money. I hear good things about PB Blaster, but I worry I
won't be able to get it up into the threads, since the bolt is upside down.
I also read about using a propane torch on it (although that made me a
little nervous). Any thoughts?

-Jared