I can try and take one later. I'm at work now. It's not completely
stripped, but the corners are definitely rounded. It's one of the two 12 mm
bolts on the underside that connect the pipes to the frame. So, to get to
it you come up at it from under the bike. Not a ton of room to work. I
suspect that the threads are a bit corroded and probably fused to the
frame, particularly given that it's right next to the exhaust.

Just hoping to hear some tricks I might not have tried yet, or what others
have had success with.

-Jared