If you disassemble the watch out for little springs and balls that may go flying
I tried a service kit for a Goldwing on my 700 nothing changed over but it was
only $20.0
So no big lose

From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of jrhoyt0895
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:56 AM
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Ignition switch

I'm curious, why did you hotwire the switch instead of push-starting the
motorcycle?  When my ignition switch went bad, I avoided being stranded by
getting the bike moving, putting it in first gear, and releasing the clutch.
Sometimes it didn't work on the first try, but it was definitely easier than
hotwiring the bike.