Thanks for the good reads. Think I'll just slide the forks up an inch. By
chance do you know the stock rear shock length? I've tried to research but
can't find it anywhere. I did see where progressive has a shock for the
bike that are 13 inch. I want to raise the back of it up to level it out
and looking at going 14.75 inch.