Jenya, you mean they charge $55.00 for tire and mounting or just mounting?
 I do all my own but wish someone else would do them for me. It’s never
real easy. Good tire irons make a different and there are good helpful tips
on YouTube.
I just ordered Shinkos front and back for a 1984 650 Nighthawk. Graham