So what is the status? I want to help because I think there's a huge
difference between 0 and 1. If we have 0 failures, hopefully we'll try
harder to keep it that way.

Anyway I had a look at the latest evaluation of trunk-combined and it says
there are 1359 still failing...
http://hydra.nixos.org/eval/1152983#tabs-still-fail

How can the non-free/marked broken/wrong platform evaluation failures be
ignored?

Wout.