On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Wout Mertens <wout.mert...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Am I correct when thinking there are currently still 104+4 jobs failing?
> http://hydra.nixos.org/eval/1153186#tabs-still-fail

Yes.

> Here's a strange one: kde-telepathy is failing since January, and
> apparently the problem is part of this patch range:
> https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/compare/0b499fb96350636ccb4be1c1416a8ac8a22eef63...ddf5841d74a6037197d0f8aa24a2f3ef9b6de1ba
> but I don't see anything that would impact that. Odd. Is anybody even using
> that?
>
> Wout.

What's left:

- a bunch of Haskell packages failing, including ghc
- cmplayer https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/4220
- dixnix (I notified Sander)
- few nixos tests (jenkins, munin, bittorrent)
- ledger: wrong hash
- libretro.ppsspp.i686-linux: no idea
- bossa: no idea
- saga: no idea
- guitone: no idea
- telepathy.call_ui: I've started work to update whole telepathy to latest
version, but it's not finished yet. Not sure if anyone is even using it,
since it's broken for ages.

Rest of the packages are fixed in master, waiting for hydra to catch up.