I'm interested in an Install Fest.  I think I can get approval to use some
rooms, here at Watkins.  I don't know how large to expect the event, but I
can get 3 or more room that will handle about 20 people & computers each.
 (Each room has Wifi and a projector, as well.)
I assume we would hold this kind of event on a Saturday?  Anyone else out
there interested?  I can supply the location, but I've never been involved
in an install fest, so I'll need some help with the logistics.

Chris