Good point.  Something Russ mentioned to me off-list, was Myth TV.  There
seems to be a lot of interest in it and a lot of people that would love some
hands-on help getting it set up.  Perhaps a targeted kind of install fest,
like a MythTV Install Fest (as just one example) would be a good idea?
Chris