I have mixed feelings about this.  On the one hand, it shouldn't be that
hard to hook up a webcam and get a Stickam or Ustream account and stream it
out.  On the other hand, part of the point of having a "Users Group" is the
user to user (ie: in-person) interaction.  I also wonder what would happen
to attendance (which is slim already) if we offered streaming?
My two cents.

Chris