If you are a super-performance enthusiast with money to burn, then yes,
overclocked memory is worth the extra cost, extra heat, increased chance of
instability, and extra cooling that may be required.
If those things sound like bad things to you (as they do me) then
overclocked memory is probably not worth it.

Chris