The next meeting is this coming Tuesday, September 8. I believe you stated
you were going to present on this topic. Will you have enough time to
prepare for this meeting? If not, we can do something else. Although, I am
not sure what that something else will be. I would say the presentation
would definitely be worth giving and you would have several people very
interested in hearing about the topic.

Kevin Eldridge